Crafty Day 2

The second half of my crafty Saturday …

Saying goodbye to a colleague of mine … "M" is leaving to take on a fabulous new opportunity in Portland.  Wanted to send him off with something that would resonate.  I made him a pillow … a view of the Seattle city skyline with our company logo on it …  We had breakfast with the broader team this morning when I shared it with "M".

Thrilled to see the response from the broader team … everyone wants one!!!!  One of our colleagues emailed the photos to the team this afternoon when he sent us the pictures from this morning's breakfast … "And here's photographic proof that the most amazing pillow in the world actually does exist. NICE JOB LISA! (yeah I shouted that)."

LuckyRecipient
TheMasterfulMaker
Hoping you put a smile on someone's face this week!
Lisa

Comments

  1. Wow, Lisa, that IS cool! Seattle is one of my favorite cities to visit - maybe I should make one for my sofa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!