Sunday, March 23, 2014

A nice surprise ...

I buy nearly all my fabric at the LQS in my Ballard neighborhood in Seattle.  But when I need solids … I still find my Kona Color card and the internet to be my best option …




I picked up some cotton solids to make this quilt … ordered a 1/2 yard and they sent a full yard with the JACKPOT sticker … what a nice surprise!

Quick question:  Does anyone have suggestions on the color thread for the quilting?  It will be meandering (the only quilting that I am currently able to do well).  Here's the inspiration quilt.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

All the best
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I find that gray is a nice option for multicolored saturated quilts - I have several shades from silver to dark gray and pick whichever looks best on the quilt. Pretty colors in that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...