New labels have arrived!

I am pleased to say the new labels have arrived ... thanks so much for the advice everyone! 


Turns out that it was part me and part the supplier that I was trying to use.  

One of my vanpool partners offered to edit the file for me (she's a graphic designer, so she actually made it look better too!).  After she worked her magic, I resent her awesome work in the PDF to the original supplier.  Unfortunately, they came back the next day and said that it still didn't work.

A quick look on the internet and I found TwillTape.com.  I ordered them on Thursday night at about 8:30PM (sent the same file that the previous supplier said wouldn't work).  I received an email first thing Friday morning and they arrived the in the mail today (Monday) ... talk about service.

It was $60 for 140 labels ... but I'm pretty sure that they will last for a couple of years ... so all in all ... not too bad.  

Thanks again for the advice and I am so happy to be back in labels as the elf shop opens for the season!

Hope all is well with all of you!
Lisa 

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!