Office baby #2

Here's the quilt for Office Baby #2.


Momma wanted primary colors, so I found this sweet Dr. Seuss print set at my LQS and supplemented it with some solids.

 

The back is pretty simple, letting the cute alphabet print think for itself.

I used Crazy Mom Quilt's chevron tutorial which can be found here.  Love that tute ... makes it SO easy!

This quilt is the companion to the pouf that I made for the baby's old brother and posted here.

Momma reports that dada slept with it the first night ... I think I would consider it a success!  

Hope everyone is surviving the heat.  

All the best,
Lisa

Comments

  1. The quilt is perfect. Love the solids with the Dr. Seuss fabric. Older brother should be happy with the pouf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's beautiful! Love the bright colors. And you're right - Amanda Jean's pattern is the best one out there - so simple!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!