Bloggers Quilt Festival


This fall's Bloggers Quilt Festival entry was a wedding gift that I made for my husbands son and new daughter-in-law.

It is a simple geese design, with a great deal of white space designed to provide lightness and brevity to the overall design.

This is the first time that I used a template to cut the geese ... it definitely helped, but the design also solves for sizing sins by hiding any sizing discrepancies.


I like the randomness of the geese ... but yet the uniformity of them all in a straight line.

The quilt back ...


and the signature ...


All of my quilts are now bound with Rachel's zig zag stitching.


Hope everyone is having a great Bloggers Quilt Festival!

All the best
Lisa

Comments

  1. Your quilt is gorgeous. I love the colors and the simplicity of the design that allows the wonderful complimentary negative space. A very lucky couple they are to receive this beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!