Yup ... I got a thing for the Market Tote ...


Apple was the 'test' ... that goes to my 80-year-old aunt.

Teal and orange was some old decorator fabric that I had siting in the cabinet (when I first started quilting, I didn't know the difference between decorator fabric and quilting cottons ;-).  That one's for me ... at some point I'll show you the orange raincoat and teal scarf I wear that are a total coincidence ...

Flowered one on the left is for my mom ... big changes going on in her life ... she could use present "just because" right now.

The one you can't see is the one that I already gave away ... yup ... all within a week ... I definitely have a "thing".

Here's the link for the tutorial from Bijou Lovely.

Hope all is well!
Lisa

Comments

  1. Those are awesome, Lisa! Yet another thing to put on my bucket list.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great totes! And best wishes to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! They look kinda easy too....where did you get the pattern? I just may be able to make one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!