I did finally get them monogrammed correctly.
|Monogrammed pillow backs|
|Pair of pillows|
- 2 pillow forms -- 16" x 16" and 12" x 16"
- Patterned fabrics from Lotta Jansdotter and Metro Living by Robert Kaufman. The gray is Kona Coal (some of the small pillow fronts, and the back on all the pillows).
- Fronts have very light quilting with batting. Backs are strictly material with a zipper installed.
The final cost I figure was bout $26 per set of pillows -- broken down as follows:
- $16 for pillow forms (with 50% off coupons @ JoAnns)
- $4 in printed fabric (total printed material cost was $25, but I have about 1/3 of material left over, so can't assign all the cost to these pillows)
- $2 in solids (~1/2 yard per set and a 40% off coupon @ JoAnns)
- $4 for zippers
- Free -- batting, trimmed from quilts
The weren't exactly the bargain I had initially anticipated ... the pillow forms were over 60% of the cost. But I was really happy with how they came out and they definitely fit with this year's present theme ... home made and from the heart ;-).
Hope your holiday presents are nearing completion!
All the best.