The baby package

I have always embraced the thought of giving a present to siblings when babies are born ... the question for me is always ... what's a good sibling present?

Then this month I hit on it ... 

Pillows
I was able to finish up the remainder of the hedgehog fabric that I have and create a couple of sibling gifts!

Oh ... and then there's the baby quilt ...
HST neutral baby quilt front
HST with straight-line quilting
Pieced backing 
Now I just need to finish up momma's quilt ... 

Not much quilting got done this weekend ... instead I got to spend some quality time out at the cabin with my mom, her sister and 2 of my of cousins ... it was good ... really good.  And a wonderful way to spend the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 ... with my family and a chance to be thankful for all that I have in my life.



I trust you had a good weekend.

All the best
Lisa 


Comments

  1. The quilt is so cute...I really need to make one of those. Great idea for sibling gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the pillows - lovely added gift. Such a fan of HSTs and this is such a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your HST quilt. Reminds me how effective they can be just by the fabric choices you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of it! Great idea! Love those hst!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baby quilt and that owl fabric is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!