Another market tote

And yet another market bag ...


In Seattle, stores can no longer use plastic grocery bags and if you want a paper one, it costs a nickel.  A cloth shopping bag is more of a necessity than a nice to have here.

When I made my first version of this bag from Bijou Lovely's tutorial it was to use as a farmers market bag.  I have lost count of the number that I have now made as gifts.

I made one for my cousin's daughter who got married last year as a shower gift with a serving dish inside.  She reached out recently and asked if she could commission me to make one for her best friend who had frequently commented on it.  And that's the yellow one that you see above.

This week, I decided that I needed to have a new one for myself (never mind that I already have 3 that I can choose from) and I pulled this red chevron bag together for me ... it's bright, it's fun and I've already received a ton of compliments on it.


Sometimes it's just fun to treat ourselves!

Hope you're having a good week!

All the best
Lisa

Comments