Bloggers Quilt Festival ... Already???

Wow ... it has definitely been a busy year ... the Bloggers Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side is back!



Spring-bqf-2011-button.jpg

While I have been busy ... I haven't been quilting quite as much as I would have liked to ... so my entry this year is a quilt I designed and made back in the spring of 2010.

Corner Block Quilt
I designed the pattern for this quilt and called it the Corner Block Quilt.  I also created my first tutorial and shared the instructions on how to make it here.

What I like most about this quilt is how creative you can be with 4 solids and a print!

I also enjoyed creating a special quilt for a good friend.
Mostly, I miss the creativity of quilting ... and after looking through so many of the Blogger Quilt Festival quilts last night ... I actually started on a new one tonight!

Enjoy the show!
All the best
Lisa

Comments

  1. I love your quilt !!! Love the colors, the solids (don't see more solids than prints these days). Love the design and the randomness of it. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Will definitely put it on my "to do list".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, it is gorgeous. I love the colours you chose. I will definitely check out your tutorial on how to make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely quilt. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are gorgeous! I love the simplicity and solids. Your friend is very lucky and must be thrilled to get such an awesome gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful quilt! I agree that it is great to see what can be accomplished with just a few fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I love your quilt designs. very contemporary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is beautiful. I love the solid colors you used. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your choice of color and beautfuly quilted

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your quilt. The colors remind me of a modern Christmas quilt! Stopping by from BQF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your choice of color, I congratulate is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4 solids and 1 print? That's all? It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the quilt. You made a great design. I am glad you are inspired anew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your quilt! I featured it on my blog today.
    amaidenhairfern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this quilt.love the colors.I want to learn how to make quilts.and someday.I will !!!.Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa, your quilt is making the rounds on pinterest and I just had to tell you how beautiful it is!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!