Envelope Quilt v3

More progress in the guest room
This my 3rd version of the envelope quilt ... my second from this fabric set!  This is for the guest bedroom at the cabin ... 

I finished the HST quilt that's underneath earlier this year.  Thrilled with that, I headed for the box spring cover (tutorial here) ... which I like, but definitely realized I needed something a little darker on top to balance it out.


The new nap quilt


Straight-line quilting

Binding


Back
 The quilt by the numbers:

  • 65" x 75"
  • Freebird by MoMo fabric by Moda
  • Moda Lollipop Chocolate Bias Plaid
  • Straight line quilting (well ... kinda straight, done with the eye, not measured).
Happy 4th!

All the best
Lisa



Comments

  1. I just love this quilt, Lisa! I have got to make myself one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am just about to use your tutorial for this to make a lap quilt for my Dad - do you know the name of the solid brown you used? I am using arcadia and thought it might look good with brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Lisa. It anchors that box spring beautifully. So nice to have a throw in a guest room too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilt! I especially love all that straight quilting. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I like the brown........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!