If you've got to run ... can you think of a better location ??? I took my camera with me when I ran this weekend and captured a few shots of the fabulous view I have!
And the other cool thing is that there are some blog awards going on out there. And Kati at the From the Blue Chair and Molly at Bailey Girl 5 have been kind enough to nominate my little, unknown blog for a recognition. Well ... it's not really recognition ... it's a way to share some relatively unknown blogs that we've taken a liking to.
In addition to regular visits to Kati and Molly's blogs, I've got a few lesser known blogs out there that I really enjoy keeping an eye on ... there's some real talent out there people!!! A few of my favorites:
And then ... what comes with the deal is a chance to share a little bit about me ...
- I am a little bit of a perfectionist and I am really working to make sure that doesn't get in the way of my quilting
- Per the photos ... at 49 years of age, I am teaching myself to run and will run my first event, an 8K, in Vancouver, BC on May 1st.
- My husband is retired ... I continue to work. He's an angel ... me, not so much.
- I am a 9-year ovarian cancer surviver - and I try to live up to that gift every day.
- My garden is fabulous, but I can't seem to manage to grow a plant inside the house.
- We are blessed to have the cabin escape to - where the world moves to simple things like spending time with friends and family, communing with nature and, of course, quilting!
- My house is a bit messy ... with fabric and batting in too many places and an ironing board that is now a permanent fixture in the family room.
All the best