Progress on the Patriotic Quilt ...



The hard part is behind me!  The stars are all now pieced!
I hung it on the bottom of the raised murphy bed in the den at the cabin -- and I am now thinking there must be some way to turn that into a design wall (I want one SOOO bad ... but with no real designated room to quilt ...).

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the back of the quilt!

Oh ... and I almost forgot the most important part ... I am going to be having my first giveaway this week!  Stay tuned!

All the best
Lisa

Comments

  1. Yay Lisa! It looks so good! and yay for your giveaway soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt, Lisa! Check out my blogpost tomorrow - at the end, I showed the design wall my hubby got me for Christmas and how I hung it up - it would work for you easily on that murphy bed, because it's not permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Quilt. I have the same problem as you. I have a Murphy bed, in my place in Victoria, that I would dearly like to turn into a design wall. I am so used to using one, when I am home in Edmonton. I have a few ideas but haven't got to it yet. I'll have to check out Sarah Craig's blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great - can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is looking really beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!