Sunday, February 6, 2011

Progress on the Patriotic Quilt ...



The hard part is behind me!  The stars are all now pieced!
I hung it on the bottom of the raised murphy bed in the den at the cabin -- and I am now thinking there must be some way to turn that into a design wall (I want one SOOO bad ... but with no real designated room to quilt ...).

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the back of the quilt!

Oh ... and I almost forgot the most important part ... I am going to be having my first giveaway this week!  Stay tuned!

All the best
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Yay Lisa! It looks so good! and yay for your giveaway soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt, Lisa! Check out my blogpost tomorrow - at the end, I showed the design wall my hubby got me for Christmas and how I hung it up - it would work for you easily on that murphy bed, because it's not permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Quilt. I have the same problem as you. I have a Murphy bed, in my place in Victoria, that I would dearly like to turn into a design wall. I am so used to using one, when I am home in Edmonton. I have a few ideas but haven't got to it yet. I'll have to check out Sarah Craig's blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great - can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is looking really beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...