Time out

First ... the only quilitng progress I've made in a while:

There are 198 blocks in that pile ... and I hope to add them to this very soon ...

This is turning into a 'time-out' week.  I have never been sick in the summer before ... but it has it's benefits ... yesterday was one of the hottest days we've had in Seattle all summer ... 92F (ok ... for those of you who suffered 100F+ temps earlier in the summer I know this seems lame ... but remember ... no one in Seattle has air conditioning).  Here's the good part ... despite record temps, I cam home from work, wrapped myself in a sweater and took a nap on the couch under 2 quilts ... when I woke up was when hubby suggested I take my temperature ...

Lo and behold ... 100.8F.  Stomach a little crampy ... but other than that can't quite figure out why I am running a fever.

Oh well ... after sleeping pretty much non-stop from 5pm last night to 9am this morning, I'm doing a little blog surfing today.

Dalilah over at love.laugh.sew. was kind enough to award me with The Versatile Blogger award!  So first ... THANKS!  what I love most about these is the opportunity to see who else they  nominate and get a chance to go visit a few blogss I have not yet been to.  This morning's was no exception! 

My favorites from Dalilah were:
I also have a few favorites of my own:
Check 'em out ...

Comments

  1. Aww shucks...I'm blushing! Thanks Lisa! Hope you are feeling better soon. Lots of water and rest and hopefully you'll be feeling yourself again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! Being sick in the summer is no fun at all. I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine and I hope you will be joining our do. Good Stitches bee.

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!