The Quilted Pillows Group

As I made my foray into pillow-making land over the past week I found that there were a number of FABULOUS pillows out there but it was a challenge finding them.  Quite honestly, my perception was that I was seeing more and more of them on Flickr, but when I went to look ... it took quite a bit of searching.

So last night before I went to bed ... I created a new Flickr group ... Quilted Pillows.  In less than 24 hours there are 22 members and 62 fabulous pillows ... as I now know (thanks Scissors & Thread !!!) they are also known as cushions depending on which side of the pond that you're on!!!

Please ... take a quick trip over and look ... I suspect you'll be as amazed as I am at what's out there ... truly beautiful work.  And make sure you leave some comments for some of the ones that you like ... the best way to build out the pillow/cushion community is going to be to let the folks who share their pillows/cushions on it know how much we like them ;-).

I'm also looking for a photo for the group ... I threw my latest one up there ... but quite honestly ... am humbled today by all of the beautiful creativity out there and am definitely looking for something a bit more inspiring ... so let me know if you've got a thought or someone worth asking!

Thanks for all the support and comments you guys give ... I read every one and they make my day!!!

All the best
Lisa

Comments