Progress & Relaxation


I made some progress in Teresa's quilt this weekend.  I'm using my Corner Block Cabin Quilt design -- which uses 5 different fabrics (4 solids and one print) in 5 different blocks (tutorial).  I now have 13 of the needed 25 blocks complete. 

When I went to make this quilt, I looked at the confusion I created in my first tutorial and cleaned it up a bit.

The rest of the quilting will have to wait a few days ... the dogs are off to the "doggy spa" and John and I are off on a 4-night wine-tasting relaxing trip to eastern Washington.  Starting in Yakima, then down to Walla Walla and then following the Columbia River bake to Hood River. 

For those of you not from the west coast ... in addition to the apple crops that Washington state has become famous for, there are some fantastic wines coming from the eastern (read dry, desert like) half of the state. 


Hope you all have a fun and productive week!

All the best
Lisa

Comments

  1. I'm really liking how those blocks are coming together - really striking colour combo, too. Have a good time on your wine tasting tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    I've never seen a corner log cabin like this before. I really like it...and I LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!