Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the good news is ...

I accepted a job offer this morning!!! 

I was actually offered the job last Friday ... and on Saturday morning these arrived at the front door from the hiring manager ...


I interviewed with 17 different people in the company over a 6 week time period ... not sure if these were a way of saying "we're happy you may join us" or a "we're sorry for the process".  But after 6 months of looking and turning down a couple of offers -- a very frightening thing to do in this economy -- I am thrilled to say that I found a great industry, company and hiring manager!

So while I have no quilting photos today ... rest assured that a lot of quilting got done over the past few days as I weighed the pros and cons ... and I will share a few pics of at least one finished quilt soon ;-).

All the best
Lisa 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Must be a great job! I've never received flowers from a company hiring me before! Good luck w/ the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Jen ... it's a first for me too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A new job and flowers. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm so glad you found just the right thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments read daily and THOROUGHLY enjoyed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...