Now it's time to "create"

I started this blog in July 2009, shortly after I completed my first quilt. However, as rapidly as I found fabulous new quilting ideas, I also discovered a plethora of quilting blogs ... all with creativity that far exceeded my wildest dreams ... so it never launched.

I spent the last 6 months learning how to quilt ... looking at other peoples designs and bringing new fabric choices to them ... but little else.  Although I brought limited innovation to my quilts, I definitely pleased family & friends as quilts started showing up for unexpected no reason. I learned early on to give away the beginner quilts, you don't have to stare at the 'flaws' and your delighted recipients don't even notice!

My quilting skills have improved dramatically & my Christmas backlog is now behind me ... 2010 will be about focusing on the creative design of modern quilts.

Now ... I finally feel like I'm ready to start contributing to the quilting community and today am launching my blog.



Comments